The VCB Spectacle

Tuesday, July 14, 2015


After having our dinner at a local fast food, Crissa and I went walking along Glorietta until VCB caught our attention. Their interior were very crafty. made of pastels, cute wallpapers, bright lights and different kinds of tables and chairs that would really attract people to come in and have quality time.

The cafe's entrance. Very instagram worthy. ♥
Actually, it was my first time to hear Vanilla Cupcake Bakery and when I searched it on Instagram, I learned that it's already popular.

Their specialty is cupcake of course, but because the cheapest flavor costs p90 each, we just ordered Croque Madame instead and had some frappes. The croque is so cheesy and is worth it for p150 while the frappes costs p130 and above but sadly it tastes ordinary.

Croque Madame, Naughty Nutella and Pink Strawberry

Crissa and I
Now we're planning to visit other Vanilla Cupcake Bakery branches and other cafe's as cute as this around the metro. Haven't tried VCB yet? Well you should, it's worth the try. Stalk my feed on instagram for more pictures. -OREOnne

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Stalk me!

Total Pageviews