Pinto Art Museum

Friday, July 24, 2015




I've been living in Antipolo City since 2002, and was dreaming of travelling to other places since then. I didn't knew something wonderful as Pinto Art Museum was just a few minutes away from our house.

Pinto is a 1.5 hectare museum composed of several galleries that started in 2010. Aside from paintings, there are also sculptures, indigenous artworks and a lot to see. The white interior was very refreshing and the touch of nature that surrounds the place was very relaxing.





In my experience, the good thing about the tour is you can go on any part of the museum you want and take unlimited pictures inside for your personal use. I highly recommend this place if you're searching where to go for your next 'gala'. See for yourself and experience the beauty of Pinto.

*Stalk me on Instagram for more photos. ♥



Pinto Art Museum
1 Sierra Madre St., Grand Heights Subdivision, Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo City
https://www.facebook.com/Pinto-Art-Museum
(02) 697-1015

Museum Hours:
Tuesdays - Sundays
9am - 6pm

Ticket Rates:
Regular Ticket: P180
Students with I.D: P100
Senior Citizen: P150
Children below 3 y.o: FREE

Visit their facebook page for more info. They also have packages for wedding photo shoots.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Stalk me!

Total Pageviews