I scream for Ice cream!

Sunday, August 30, 2015





Because it's a Sunday and we all deserve to have a weekend break, me and my cousins went to UP Town Center to try the very instagram-famous ice cream of St. Marc Cafe. I ordered Strawberry Heaven parfait, P250 (on the picture above) and some Choco Cro or chocolate croissants P55 to satisfy my cravings. My cousins had Mango Fantasy Parfait P250, Espresso Milk Kacang P230, Strawberry Smoothie P180 and Custard Cream Pie P75 (see pictures below).

Although it's a bit pricey to spend much for an ice cream, c'mon! It is an ice cream, and you deserve to treat yourself sometimes with delightful things if you have the budget, again, only if you have the budget, let's be practical and spend wisely.

(Photos below are taken by my cousin Kent, @kenitosanti on Instagram)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Stalk me!

Total Pageviews